Welcome to ICESET 2020
The 2020 International Conference on Energy Science and Engineering Thermophysics (ICESET 2020) will be held on Aug. 21-23, 2020 in Changchun, China. ICESET 2020 will be hosted by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre.
ICESET 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of energy science, engineering thermophysics and environmental engineering to a common forum. The goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Energy Science (Application of traditional energy and new energy / Energy system / Energy materials / Artificial intelligence technology in energy field, etc.)
2. Engineering Thermophysics (Engineering Thermodynamics / Thermal power engineering / Thermophysical and thermophysical measurement technology / Heat and mass transfer / Multiphase flow technology and applications, etc.)
3. Environmental Engineering (Energy and environmental engineering / Pollution control engineering / Environmental protection materials / Sustainable development / Advanced environmental control technology, etc.)
4. Other Related Topics
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
2. Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals.
1) Water Science and Technology-Water Supply （ISSN:1606-9749, IF=0.922, Special Issue）
2) Thermal Science (ISSN: 0354-9836, IF=1.541, Special Issue)
3) Energies（ISSN: 1996-1073, IF=2.707, Special Issue）
4) Applied Ecology and Environmental Research（ISSN:1589-1623，IF=0.689, Regular Issue）
5) Heat and Mass Transfer （ISSN: 1432-1181, IF=1.551, Regular Issue）
>>Online submission：【AIS online submission】
1) Submission with notes of ICESET-LI and will enjoy priority in review and acceptance
2) Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
3) For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact:
Editor Li (WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811
Editor Lin(WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504
2020 International Conference on Energy Science and Engineering Thermophysics (ICESET 2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. Foreign authors please send your papers to the ICESET@163.com.
3. Manuscript length should be 4 pages.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.